To solve problems of your damaged, cracked, non-functioned screens, shattered screens, or screens with display or touch response issues.
- Professional installation is highly recommended! Should you DIY, there are many tutorial videos on YouTube!
- Disconnect the battery cable or turn off your phone before installation.
- The flex cable is very sensitive and easily damaged. Please double check the flex cable is in good condition and there is no debris on the connector.
- Please test before installation. Don’t remove protective film or tags when testing.
- When you start to repair, please ground yourself is an ESD (electro static discharge) strap.
- It is strongly suggested that testing the screen first before installation. If it doesn’t work, please contact us at the very first time. Please be noted that we won’t be responsible for any damage caused by your improper installation.